About Dubai International Finance Centre
A leading international financial hub in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region. DIFC is home to a diverse range of financial services institutions. The internationally acknowledged independent regulator’s identity is marked by its dominating commercial and communication infrastructure. The Centre’s vision is to push the future of finance, expand further, and target the masses, with over 2,500 registered companies.
Approved Auditors in DIFC
If a DIFC registered entity needs its accounts audited and reported on, it must hire an auditor who is registered with the DIFC Registrar of Companies.
Documents Required for the Audit by the DIFC Approved Auditors
Auditors ask companies to provide documents pertaining to the relevant year in order to conduct audits and assurances, which makes it easier for the auditor to draw a judgment on the financial position by reviewing financial statements at year-end to ensure compliance with legislation.
The following documents must be presented by the companies:
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Trade License
- Registration Details for VAT and Excise Tax (If Applicable)
- Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement
- Books of Accounts
- Audit schedules (Fixed Assets Register, Ageing of Accounts receivable & payable with provision for bad debts, accruals, etc.)
- Details of closing stock and work-in-progress at the year-end
- Copies of bills and invoices
- Details of fixed asset additions and disposals during the year with proper supporting
Why Choose Parker Russell UAE for auditing services in DIFC?
Making sound business decisions requires reliable financial reporting information. We work with all types of organizations, from the small to the large global companies, to help business leaders and stakeholders in all industries to communicate a fair picture of their financial performance.
Our experienced, trusted advisors can help with a variety of complex business issues and transactions. With our know-how, we can make recommendations for your organization’s finance function efficiency, articulate effective employee benefits programs, or realize value out of large volumes of data.