Free-zone Company Liquidation
Parker Russell UAE is committed to providing top notch company liquidation services, UAE.
Company Liquidation or closing of a company is the process when the company or business completely closes down all of its operations and all the assets and properties of the company distributed to its creditors and shareholders.
Closing a company or business is not a straightforward task, but we have the expertise which will help you in a very smooth liquidation of your company or business. The operation is also called as de-registration of the company. We can help you to complete this complicated task in all of the free zones of UAE.
To completely terminate a business or company in UAE below mentioned requirements must be followed. Requirements may vary from free zone to free zone but most of them will remain the same in each free zone.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Free Zone Company Liquidation Requirements
- The company must not have any liabilities
- All existing active visas must be canceled
- All existing corporate Bank Accounts must be closed
- Any assets at time of liquidation must be transferred to the shareholders or a third party
- All fees and charges concerning the free zone authority must be cleared
- Immigration clearance must be obtained from Free Zone Authority
- The company must prepare a resolution to liquidate and appoint a licensed liquidator to carry out the procedure
- The liquidator must approve the order of action of the company’s liquidation and send confirmation that the company has no assets or obligations/liabilities by preparing a final Audit Report/Liquidation Letter
- Clearance certificate from relevant free zone authority
- Clearance certificate from business unit
- Clearance certificate from all utilities
- Clearance certificate from any related authorities as per the regulated activity
- Clearance for customs
Parker Russell UAE provides DMCC company liquidation and trade license cancellation services. We are the approved liquidator for DMCC and currently working as liquidator for many companies in DMCC to close their company expeditiously and cost-effectively.
The winding-up of a DMCC company should be done in accordance with DMCC Company Regulations No. (1/03).
Being an approved liquidator and an approved audit firm, we can prepare both liquidator’s report and audit report to submit to the DMCC Authority for liquidation purposes.
These are the free-zone that we are registered as a liquidator:
Offices in the UAE
Years of Experience
Office No. 504, Port Saeed, Al Wahda Building, Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box : 31367
Phone No : +971 4 2959958
Fax No : +971 4 2959945
Email : email@example.com
Office No. M03, Building No. 13, Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, P.O. Box : 48517
Phone No : +971 2 6452666 /6459446
Fax No : +971 2 6454499
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office No. 204, Al Jahili Area, Bldg. No. 137, Hessa Bint Mohamed Street, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box : 48517
Phone No : +971 3 762 4690 / 763 3979
Fax No : +971 2 6454499
Email : email@example.com